Last night I made an Italian dinner for a group of people. With many antipasti to start, I really wanted a very light salad to accompany Osso Buco, the hearty main dish. Zucchini and Bell Peppers Slaw was just perfect - very light and crunchy, it balanced the veal very well. The crunch of raw vegetables and the zesty flavour of the balsamic dressing add a punch to the main dish. It can be easily served as a side dish or a salad. All in all, Zucchini and Bell Peppers Slaw is a fantastic salad, that is so easy to prepare and easy to enjoy.
Ready in 2-3 hours
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow / green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- Prepare Balsamic Vinegar Dressing.
- Julienne the vegetables uniformly to have the same length and width.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix gently. Put the salad in the fridge to let the flavours develop for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, drain the accumulated juice by reclining the bowl over the sink.